Economic Feasibility Studies and Financial Planning
Our financial analysts provide experience in ski resort operations, resort acquisitions and sales, and capital budgeting:
- Operational Performance Analysis
- Capital Expansion Feasibility Studies
- Socio-economic Impact Studies
- Accounting/Budgeting System Design
- Analysis of Development Options
- Break-even analysis of preliminary development concepts
- Proforma Income Statements.
These analyses are carried out with the aid of a computer model that has been developed specifically to test new or expanded resort feasibility. This system allows SnowPlan to select basic ski area economic parameters (e.g. ticket price, season length, fixed and variable costs, the cost of capital, etc.) which, when measured against the envisioned capacity and investment, will in turn enable us to identify the skier visitation necessary for the project to achieve various break-even levels.