For more than 10 years, we have completed projects in the development of mountain and ski resorts and are therefore in a position to deliver professional services to the highest standards and monitor your project accordingly.
1. Select a category
- All categories
- Site Evaluation and Feasibility Studies
- Climate Studies and Simulations
- Masterplanning of Ski Area Projects
- Economic Feasibility Studies and Financial Planning
- Market Analysis and Visitor Forecasts
- Marketing and Communications
- Operations and Management Consulting, External Controlling
- Geospatial Analytics (GIS)
2. Select a project to display the details
Evaluation of the economic efficiency and presentation of the economic effects of the planned expansion of the Wurmberg Cable Railway in Braunlage/Harz
Analysis of snowmaking potential for the Kurpfalz-Park Wachenheim
Client: Kurpfalz-Park GmbH & Co. KG Wachenheim, Germany
For the Kurpfalz-Park Sauerland a feasibility study showing potential winter sport offers in order to extend the park’s season was developed. For this purpose, an analysis of the snowmaking potential based on SnowPlan at this climatically critical site as well as a break-even-analysis based on the expected investments, operational and financing costs were carried out.