For more than 10 years, we have completed projects in the development of mountain and ski resorts and are therefore in a position to deliver professional services to the highest standards and monitor your project accordingly.
1. Select a category
- All categories
- Site Evaluation and Feasibility Studies
- Climate Studies and Simulations
- Masterplanning of Ski Area Projects
- Economic Feasibility Studies and Financial Planning
- Market Analysis and Visitor Forecasts
- Marketing and Communications
- Operations and Management Consulting, External Controlling
- Geospatial Analytics (GIS)
2. Select a project to display the details
Feasibility study Schnee-Aktiv Alpe Neuhornbach
Client: Town of Schoppernau, Austria
Located at 1650m altitude above the villages of Au and Schoppernau the Neuhornbachalpe is the starting point for many hikers, tobogganners and ski tourers exploring the mountains of Bregenzerwald and Kleinwalsertal. In the primary stage of a feasilbility study ist was outlined how Neuhornbachalpe could be transformed in a snow activity centre by developing high-altitude Nordic trails amongst other proposals and how this required the establishment of a gondola or tramway to the Alpe.