For more than 10 years, we have completed projects in the development of mountain and ski resorts and are therefore in a position to deliver professional services to the highest standards and monitor your project accordingly.
1. Select a category
- All categories
- Site Evaluation and Feasibility Studies
- Climate Studies and Simulations
- Masterplanning of Ski Area Projects
- Economic Feasibility Studies and Financial Planning
- Market Analysis and Visitor Forecasts
- Marketing and Communications
- Operations and Management Consulting, External Controlling
- Geospatial Analytics (GIS)
2. Select a project to display the details
Evaluation of the economic efficiency and presentation of the economic effects of the planned expansion of the Wurmberg Cable Railway in Braunlage/Harz
Feasibility Study snowmaking system Alberschwende/Vorarlberg
Client: Ecosign Mountain Resort Planners Ltd., Whistler, Canada
The renowned company Ecosign Mountain Resort Planners (among others responsible for the planning of the ski-runs for the Winter Olympics 2002 in Salt Lake City) had taken over the development of a ski area master plan for the ski region Alberschwende, a low-altitude resort but easy to access. Christoph Schrahe has taken over the evaluation of the snowmaking potential using SnowPlan in terms of optimizing the snowmaking system.