For more than 10 years, we have completed projects in the development of mountain and ski resorts and are therefore in a position to deliver professional services to the highest standards and monitor your project accordingly.
1. Select a category
- All categories
- Site Evaluation and Feasibility Studies
- Climate Studies and Simulations
- Masterplanning of Ski Area Projects
- Economic Feasibility Studies and Financial Planning
- Market Analysis and Visitor Forecasts
- Marketing and Communications
- Operations and Management Consulting, External Controlling
- Geospatial Analytics (GIS)
2. Select a project to display the details
Evaluation of the economic efficiency and presentation of the economic effects of the planned expansion of the Wurmberg Cable Railway in Braunlage/Harz
Master Plan for the expansion of the Wurmberg ski area
Client: Wurmbergseilbahn GmbH & Co. KG
The Wurmberg ski area plans to develop the Kaffeehorst area which at present provides a secondary access to the ski resort of Lower Saxony’s highest mountain into an independent, attractive ski resort. As part of a feasibility study, Montenius Consult has planned new lifts and slopes, developed a plan for snowmaking systems, suggested feasible summer activities and provided a profit and loss projection.