For more than 10 years, we have completed projects in the development of mountain and ski resorts and are therefore in a position to deliver professional services to the highest standards and monitor your project accordingly.
1. Select a category
- All categories
- Site Evaluation and Feasibility Studies
- Climate Studies and Simulations
- Masterplanning of Ski Area Projects
- Economic Feasibility Studies and Financial Planning
- Market Analysis and Visitor Forecasts
- Marketing and Communications
- Operations and Management Consulting, External Controlling
- Geospatial Analytics (GIS)
2. Select a project to display the details
Potential analysis Bikepark Hürtgenwald
Client: Town of Hürtgenwald | Year: 2016/17
The Bikepark in Hürtgenwald, which opened in August 2015, was a project of the district of Düren, which was able to obtain 80% EFRE funding for its implementation as part of the Objective 2 of the competition Erlebnis.NRW. The park has already established itself in the mountain bike scene shortly after its opening and enjoys a high demand. The two to three shuttle buses used to transport the bikers back to the starting point often reach their capacity limits. While the gastronomical facilities in the traditional resort of Simonskall have already adapted to the demand from bikers, there is a lack of services beyond the shuttle. In addition, the shuttle journeys are associated with noise-emissions. Montenius Consult examined development options such as the construction of different cable car versions as an alternative to the bus shuttle.