For more than 10 years, we have completed projects in the development of mountain and ski resorts and are therefore in a position to deliver professional services to the highest standards and monitor your project accordingly.
1. Select a category
- All categories
- Site Evaluation and Feasibility Studies
- Climate Studies and Simulations
- Masterplanning of Ski Area Projects
- Economic Feasibility Studies and Financial Planning
- Market Analysis and Visitor Forecasts
- Marketing and Communications
- Operations and Management Consulting, External Controlling
- Geospatial Analytics (GIS)
2. Select a project to display the details
Profitability calculation Master Plan Söllereck
Client: Oberstdorfer Bergbahn AG | Year: 2017/18
A key question in the profitability calculation for the Söllereck master plan, in the course of which the Oberstdorfer Bergbahn AG intends to invest EUR 42.9 million, was the impact of the measures on the usage of the lifts on Oberstdorf's local mountain. The forecast of the ski frequentation was of particular relevance, since the Oberstdorf-Kleinwalsertal ski pass is also valid in the Söllereck ski area and the revenues from the sale of this ski pass are categorised according to the number of rides. Since the Oberstdorfer Bergbahn AG also operates restaurants and paid parking lots and numerous guests purchase day tickets only for the Söllereck, the calculation of the expected future total number of guests and initial entries was, of course, also subject of the profitability calculation. The effects of the planned modernisation and extension of the gondola lift, which is operated all year round, on the summer business also had to be assessed.