For more than 10 years, we have completed projects in the development of mountain and ski resorts and are therefore in a position to deliver professional services to the highest standards and monitor your project accordingly.
1. Select a category
- All categories
- Site Evaluation and Feasibility Studies
- Climate Studies and Simulations
- Masterplanning of Ski Area Projects
- Economic Feasibility Studies and Financial Planning
- Market Analysis and Visitor Forecasts
- Marketing and Communications
- Operations and Management Consulting, External Controlling
- Geospatial Analytics (GIS)
2. Select a project to display the details
Evaluation of the economic efficiency and presentation of the economic effects of the planned expansion of the Wurmberg Cable Railway in Braunlage/Harz
Profitability calculation reconstruction Turmbergbahn
Client: Verkehrsbetriebe Karlsruhe GmbH | Year: 2017/18
The Turmbergseilbahn is the oldest funicular railway in Germany. In view of the fact that the concession expires in 2019, the Verkehrsbetriebe Karlsruhe commissioned a feasibility study in which Montenius Consult contributed the part of the visitor prognosis and profitability calculation for two preferred options.