For more than 10 years, we have completed projects in the development of mountain and ski resorts and are therefore in a position to deliver professional services to the highest standards and monitor your project accordingly.
1. Select a category
- All categories
- Site Evaluation and Feasibility Studies
- Climate Studies and Simulations
- Masterplanning of Ski Area Projects
- Economic Feasibility Studies and Financial Planning
- Market Analysis and Visitor Forecasts
- Marketing and Communications
- Operations and Management Consulting, External Controlling
- Geospatial Analytics (GIS)
2. Select a project to display the details
Evaluation of the economic efficiency and presentation of the economic effects of the planned expansion of the Wurmberg Cable Railway in Braunlage/Harz
Project evaluation Flying World
Client: ift GmbH | Year: 2017
The corporate concept of a planned aviation experience center at Munich Airport was subject of an in-depth review as part of this project. The plausibility of the targeted number of visitors and average revenues as well as the estimated operating costs were examined on the basis of extensive benchmark analyses.