For more than 10 years, we have completed projects in the development of mountain and ski resorts and are therefore in a position to deliver professional services to the highest standards and monitor your project accordingly.
1. Select a category
- All categories
- Site Evaluation and Feasibility Studies
- Climate Studies and Simulations
- Masterplanning of Ski Area Projects
- Economic Feasibility Studies and Financial Planning
- Market Analysis and Visitor Forecasts
- Marketing and Communications
- Operations and Management Consulting, External Controlling
- Geospatial Analytics (GIS)
2. Select a project to display the details
Visitor and Revenue Forecast Hundseck ski area
Client: Bühlertallifte Hundseck GbR
The Bühlertallift on Hundseck in the northern Black Forest is planning to build a snowmaking system, and furthermore the reactivation of the Hundsecklifte that ceased operation in 2010 and thus creating a connection between the two popular areas along the Black Forest Crest Highway. This would create a unique ski area in the northern Black Forest. For the first stage Montenius Consult carried out a visitor and revenue forecast used as the basis for financing the project. This was based on a simulation of the installation of snowmaking system, the expected snow conditions and the resulting possible number of operation days. The first stage was implemented for the 2012/13 season and proved to be very successful.