For more than 10 years, we have completed projects in the development of mountain and ski resorts and are therefore in a position to deliver professional services to the highest standards and monitor your project accordingly.
1. Select a category
- All categories
- Site Evaluation and Feasibility Studies
- Climate Studies and Simulations
- Masterplanning of Ski Area Projects
- Economic Feasibility Studies and Financial Planning
- Market Analysis and Visitor Forecasts
- Marketing and Communications
- Operations and Management Consulting, External Controlling
- Geospatial Analytics (GIS)
2. Select a project to display the details
Visitor forecast ClimateXperience Almere/Netherlands
Client: ift GmbH | Year: 2018
Climate Education GmbH is planning an Edutainment Center on the subject of climate in Almere, a neighbouring city of Amsterdam. Montenius Consult was subcontracted by ift GmbH to develop a visitor forecast for this project. The basis for this was an extensive analysis of the Dutch tourism and leisure sector with a special focus on existing edutainment attractions and experience-oriented exhibitions, which were personally inspected during the course of the project. A specially developed method was used for the forecast calculation, which takes into account the fact that the success of a leisure attraction depends to a large extent on the position it has in the ranking of the visitor attractions at a particular location. Other specific experiences from the segment of themed exhibitions were also taken into account.